Is this video working? I don't know if it not working for everyone, or just because the internet is so slow here at the hospital.
Its not working. I am glad she is having a good morning!
It's not working for me but my phone is really bad with videos.
OK...I posted it on youtube now...let me know if that is working better.
The new clip worked great! Glad to see she is happy and talking again!
Sweet! She looks great!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Is this video working? I don't know if it not working for everyone, or just because the internet is so slow here at the hospital.
Its not working. I am glad she is having a good morning!
It's not working for me but my phone is really bad with videos.
OK...I posted it on youtube now...let me know if that is working better.
The new clip worked great! Glad to see she is happy and talking again!
Sweet! She looks great!
Post a Comment