No high BP last night.
This morning awake and no oxygen from 6:30-11:00. Then she needed oxygen when she fell asleep. Back awake at 12:00.
As far as the meropenum versus ertapenum...they are fine for her to finish out her 10 day course of meropenum and then switch her to ertapenum. Even though they don't think the meropenum really helped the pneumonia.
She is off the valium.
Her oral baclofen switched from 4 times a day to 3 times a day. Which is also a lower daily dose (since they just took one dose off and didn't raise any of the doses.)
Lungs sound a course. Coughed up a lot of stuff this morning.
I have not talked with her Dr.'s yet.
We tried cathing her at 2 AM instead of 4 AM to try and get a lesser amount. That worked, but then her 6 AM cath was huge. We can work it out at home though.
I am hoping for home today or tomorrow.
1 comment:
That is interesting that high blood pressure is really more related to the kidneys...I'll have to remember that.
Keep coughing Ellie! It's working!
Post a Comment