She still looks a little pale to me. I asked them to check her iron when they do lab draws in the morning. I am trying to remember if this was a symptom she had with the meropenum.
When she was on the meropenum last year it made her eosinophils high. Now being on the ertapenum (both in the penum family) her eosinophils are high. They are not going to switch her at this point, because she really needs this antibioitc...this is the one that they think will kill this nasty bug.
I will have to look back through the blog and see if she got pale with the meropenum.
Also her VitaminD is high so they are going to stop her multi-vitamin. Her vitamin D was high a few months ago that is why her nutritionist/dietician had us switch from calcium with D3 to plain calcium.
And her zinc is low. She normally gets a zinc supplement once a week and haven't been doing it for the 2 or 3 weeks she has been in here. I don't know if that is why it is low, or if it would have been low anyway.
1 comment:
Put some blush on her ;)
Love you Ellie.
Post a Comment