Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Oh I forgot

I forgot in the last post to say that the Dr. came and lowered her baclofen pump (by radio frequencies) 20% tonight to try and help with the withdrawal if they pull it out tomorrow.

1 comment:

Dan said...

I'm glad that you are getting some answers as to what is really going on. Ironically, it seems like the more you learn, the greater the uncertainty becomes. I feel an anxiousness for things to work out quickly and for all of these issues to be resolved satisfactorily, and yet the path ahead is unknown.
We know that we must have faith and trust that our Father's will be done according to what is best in His eternal plan for each of us, and yet we naturally struggle with reconciling our will to His. My mind is drawn to our Savior in Gethsamane. He, recognizing the heaviness of the atonement as the entire weight of it lay before him, asked that if His Father was willing, the cup be removed from him (D&C 19:18-19; Luke 22:42-43). In the same sentence, he makes the greatest statement of faith that I know of: "nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done." As always, he is our greatest example of obedience and trust in our Father’s will and plan for each of us. We also learn that from him that, despite the struggle or storms that rage about us, we can find peace in Him as we replace our fears with faith. (Mark 4:35-41).
Mikael and Ellie, our thoughts, prayers, and especially hearts are with you. You are both great examples to me of faith, perseverance, and strength. We love you. I know that you are loved by a caring and loving Father in Heaven. I testify of that love. I pray earnestly for a speedy resolution to these issues and that you will both be reunited with your family and loved ones soon.
Your friend,
Bishop Gull