She did ok yesterday. She was awake most of the day, but not super alert. She did need oxygen at a few spots yesterday.
Last night she had a low grade fever.
Last night she had pain again.
She had some extra stools yesterday, possibly from the antibiotics, so they started her on a probiotic.
She was a tad congested during the night. I got a little out when I suctioned her nose, but nothing down deeper.
I think she may have caught a cold here in the hospital.
Her CRP (level of inflammation) went from 27 yesterday to 25 today. So it is down, but not as much as they would like.
Today they are going to do a chest x-ray (to look for pnemonia), an ultrasound of her liver and gallbladder another VRP (snot). They are trying to figure out why she is still having fevers, pain and inflammation (CRP).
No comments:
Post a Comment