Well they did the vest at 1 AM and 5 AM. She only dipped to the 70's once after the 5 AM session while suctioning. But she came right back up. I would call that pretty uneventful. (As in no tube shoved down her throat).
Today my Mom is coming up to sit with Ellie and I am going to take the other kids to the zoo. It should be lots of fun!
I didn't get a sleep room (for the first time this entire stay). So I slept in the room. I've had worse sleep, but it was not very good either.
I think Ellie is going to have a great day.
They have just been leaving her on higher bi-pap settings (in addition to the new machine). Which seems to be helping.
The resident wants to do a little more lasix because she says her lungs sound wet. So they want to get rid of some more fluid. Fluids for yesterday were 300 negative (300 more out than in). But over her whole stay she is 200 positive (more in than out). 200 isn't bad, but she thinks it will help her lungs.
All labs look good.
6 comments:
Sounds like pretty good news to start the day off. Yea Ellie!
P.S. Have a fun time at the zoo!
I'm glad the kids got to visit and that you're going to the zoo today. That will be fun. We have our targeted ultrasound and Brian is so hoping our baby girl has grown a couple extra parts. I'm not too hopeful for him though. I guess we're just meant to have girls!!
Uneventful sounds like a good thing, especially if that means nothing bad happened.
I bet Ellie will love spending the day with Grandma! And taking your kids to the zoo will be a great escape, time to make memories, and lots of fun. Say hi to the zebras and giraffes for me...they are may favorite. Miss you.
I am sorry I have not been a very good friend to you. I apologize. I read and watch what is going on but I don't say a whole lot. I just want you to know that I think you are an excellent care giver and you give me hope that I can go through my own trials. Sometimes things seem so overwhelming to me, and it is truly a blessing to be able to have friends who are walking a similar path. Thank you so much for sharing what is going on with your sweet family and for being an example to me. I feel incredibly humbled that we don't have these kinds of respiratory illnesses in our walk (at least as of yet) I love so much that you share information and that you are a leader among the families affected by the disability world. I truly think the world of you and I am so sorry that I am quiet about that. I with out a doubt can count on you if I have a question or if I need support. That my dear is something money can't buy. Thank you for that. I pray that that Ellie will have a good day and that you can enjoy the time with your other children at the zoo. Thank you so much for your dedication and friendship. It truly has meant a lot to me. Good luck and much love. Lisa Madsen
Thank you L.M. That was very sweet of you.
Chantel congrats. I heard you were expecting, but hadn't heard the girl bit.
We didn't see the zebras Amy. Where they used to be they are remodeling and putting in polar bears, otters and sea lions. I hope they put together a sea lion show. Jason and I saw one at the San Diego Zoo. They are quite the show offs. It was really fun and our favorite part about the SD Zoo. I like the Elephants and monkeys best.
Post a Comment