Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sleepy tonight

She started getting sleepy about 8:30 tonight.  I don't think she'll have a problem sleeping.

She did 3 hours off the mask-no problem this morning.  Then 3 hours on the mask.  Then 3 hours off.  Then 3 hours on.  She did great every time.  Until the last time with the mask on...she bit her bottom lip so hard the inside was bleeding.  I think it might have been a seizure...but I'm not sure.

She has done great today.

Each time she was off the mask we sat her up for 15 minutes in her wheelchair.

I am hopeful that we will be home within a few days.  Cross your fingers!  Say your prayers!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Yea! That is great news! Keep it up Ellie!

Amy said...

Good progress today. Glad the strategy is working and she's doing so well with it. I'm definitely keeping my fingers crossed and saying lots of prayers!