I wish the post title were a joke...but it's not.
Last night and this morning she has been moaning/sighing with each exhilation of breath. Her heartrate was up a bit (130's) last night.
Her sats during the day yesterday were good (94). Last night they were (90-91) but still OK. THis morning it dipped once to 89 (not terrible).
She had a fever of 98 F (low grade fever for her) this morning.
She has been grinding her teeth. Which usually means an ear infection. Which could also explain the low grade fever.
I called and talked to the Dr. that took care of her in the PICU. She said maybe she just needs more time on the bi-pap during the day, but should probably be checked out. she said we could go to her pediatrician or down to PCMC ER. But I told the PICU Dr. that her regular Dr. doesn't work weekends so we would be seeing someone that doesn't know her and they wouldn't have any x-rays to compare a new one to. So I would just as soon bring her to PCMC. I asked the PICU Dr. once we got settled into the ER if they could send someone down from PICU (who had been taking care of her) to help us sort things out. She said no problem.
We have checked into the ER at PCMC and are waiting to see the Dr.
Here is a video of her moaning...
1 comment:
Poor thing. I hope she's back home in no time.
Post a Comment