They did a chest x-ray and a stomach x-ray.
She is really bloated. I started a bowel cleanout on her last night.
Chest looks the same as when discharged.
Stomach is full of gas. She stooled a while ago and hasn't been moaning nearly as much since.
So once the poop clears out, then the gas should clear out.
We are coming home.
It kind of feels like a waste of time that we came down here, but at least we know now. And at least we know it's not her lungs. That's a sigh of relief.
Also her ears look good. So the teeth grinding must be for pain. (from the gas).
3 comments:
Does Gas X work for her?
I'm so glad you both are home! Ellie I hope you enjoy your own bed tonight and can sleep without everyone bugging you :) THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME!
Home Sweet Home. Indeed. Welcome home Ellie!
Post a Comment