It is almost 9 PM and she is quite awake. Too bad it's time for her sleeping pill. I don't want her to stay awake all night, because then she will sleep all day and everything will just get messed up. It is better to keep her on her schedule.
So overall, not much progress today. But no regression. So we'll take it.
3 comments:
They say "kids thrive on routine" so you are right, put her to bed.
Wish there could have been more progress, yet grateful the was no regression.
What do you usually do once Ellie has gone to bed? It's not like you have to do dishes ;)
I stay in her room "hanging out" until about 10 PM. Then if I have a sleep room I go there. And watch a TV show streaming on netflix on my laptop. The internet here is not fast enough to stream during the day (I think too many people are using it). But at night it can work. Then I go to sleep. I wake up at 6:30-6:45 to come talk to the night nurse before shift change. Then I either go back to sleep for an hour or take a shower and get ready. (Remember they kick you out from 7-8 in the morning and at night.
That sounds nice. Good use of your time and take advantage of the schedule of the nurses.
Post a Comment