Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Great Day

She did great today.  She did 5 hours straight off the mask (on room air I might add).  Right at the end of 5 hours she dipped to 87 on her o2.

Then 3 hours on the mask.

Then 4 and a half hours off the mask on room air.  She did great.

Each time she was off the mask we sat her up in the wheelchair for 1/2 of an hour.  She did superb.

I am estimating a Fri or Sat discharge.

All times on her mask were at 14/7 (her home settings).  We have not yet switched to her home bi-pap machine (the actual machine she uses at home) because I haven't gotten it yet.  But we will get it tomorrow and try it tomorrow night.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Yea! That is great news!

Amy said...

Yippee!! Hooray!! Alright!!

I think Ellie is amazing. I think she is just as anxious to get back home as you are!

Almost there... :) :) :)