Ellie has another ear infection in her left ear (starting yesterday). I think it's been coming on for a while now. While she was inpatient I had them check her left ear because it had massive amounts of ear wax. They said it looked fine. Then on the Sunday I took her in for gas/bloating she was grinding her teeth that day too. But they also didn't see anything.
Yesterday it started draining so I called ENT to see if he wanted me to take her to the peditrician or if he wanted to see her (since that ear tube was just placed on July 13). He just called in ear drops for us. Which was good...it saved us a trip to the Dr.
1 comment:
Love when you can expedite the process and just get the meds you need and skip the trip to the doctor.
Sorry Ellie that you have an ear infection. No fun. Glad you are home though! :)
Post a Comment