Saturday, August 6, 2011

Swimming

I know this is Ellie's medical blog.  But most of you (if not all) care about the rest of the family too.  So here are a few pics of swimming last night at the Roy Aquatic Center for Jason's Work Party.  And yes, I know the number of pics are lopsided in favor of TK but I was following her around and the other kids were off on their own, so....sorry kids!!!






 


 




2 comments:

Amy said...

Swimming is just SO fun for kids. I remember as a kid wanting to play and swim for hours and hours. I'm glad Ellie was doing well enough that you could spend some quality time with your other kiddos and Jason. Great pictures!

M. Stans said...

I especially like the one of Jason and me. It shows off my farmer tan really well. Maybe we should start calling it a modesty tan. (But I really do like the picture).