My kids are really missing me. It makes me feel good and bad at the same time. I feel good that I am missed and loved. I feel bad that I can't be everywhere and do everything at once. I will really have to make a concerted effort to drag myself away from the hospital to spend more time with them. It is really hard to leave Ellie, but I know my family needs me too.
2 comments:
Bittersweet. Scriptures and storytime phone calls, right?
And hey, you did go to the zoo, and swimming, and came home two nights last week, so don't be too hard on yourself. You are being a GREAT mom!!!!
Thank you Amy-I appreciate your encouragement. I'm definitely always too hard on myself. I think it's being hardest on the baby. She was so clingy on Sat when I came home like she was afraid I was going to leave any minute. (Which I did). I haven't let her come see Ellie either because she has a runny nose.
Post a Comment