Thursday, July 14, 2011

X-ray and MUST WATCH video!!!

X-ray done---check.

Just before we went down to x-ray I took an amazing video of Ellie.  It is about 1 min and 30 sec long.
at 29 sec she says hi back to me (by smacking her lips).  At 43 sec she says good morning back to me with lip smacking and slight vocalizations (you have to listen hard).  Then I ask her if she has anything else to say and she responds at 55 sec with vocalizations.  At 1 min and 13 sec she vocalizes about her tummy.  At 1 min and 18 sec she says good bye with lip smacking and slight vocalizations with this also.


I have never seen her "speak" on command.  Or take turns having a conversation!  It is amazing.  She is so smart!  Sometimes I love it when she is in the hospital and there aren't the distractions of being a homemaker and mother and I can focus solely on Ellie.  It is a fun and special time for us to bond.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

Hi Ellie - I am so glad to hear that your surgery went well and you get to go home! Yea! I love keeping up with things that are going on with you with this blog. Tell your family 'hi' for me!
Nicki

Amy said...

Wow, I love it. I'll have to remember when I see you next to give you a chance to say hi back to me, Ellie. So awesome!

Mrs. O said...

This is so very exciting! I loved seeing Ellie talk. Good job!

Diana said...

Priceless!! :)