OK----nevermind---the first video didn't work. I was telling that she was going in for surgery and what they were going to do and then I told her to say hi to everybody. Then I turned off the camera then she started smacking her lips. So the second video is her saying hi to everybody by smacking her lips.
Wednesday, July 13, 2011
Videos before surgery
Here are 2 videos I took before she went in for surgery. You have to watch them in order. I turned off the video camera a little too soon on the first video. But she continued to do it on the second one. I asked her to say hi. I thought she wasn't responding, then right when I turned off the video she started smacking her lips like she was saying hi. So the second video is her smacking her lips saying hi to you!
OK----nevermind---the first video didn't work. I was telling that she was going in for surgery and what they were going to do and then I told her to say hi to everybody. Then I turned off the camera then she started smacking her lips. So the second video is her saying hi to everybody by smacking her lips.
OK----nevermind---the first video didn't work. I was telling that she was going in for surgery and what they were going to do and then I told her to say hi to everybody. Then I turned off the camera then she started smacking her lips. So the second video is her saying hi to everybody by smacking her lips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment