Thursday, July 28, 2011

Heading down to Primary's

E's Dad here with a quick post to let you know that E is heading down to Primary Children's now with a case of pneumonia.  Michelle (E's respite worker) was watching E while we went camping (E really does not like camping) and E was having trouble breathing she tried to call us, but my phone was in the car charging.  She called EMS and they came and took her to Ogden Regional.  We came back from camping.  They did tests and an X-ray and determined that she had pneumonia in her right side.  It does look to be as bad as when she was really sick 20 or so months ago, but she is satting (is that a word?) at 88ish but with 10 liters of oxygen.  So not good.  They have started some antibiotics, and when I left the ambulance had arrived to transport.  I'm sure Mikael will fill you in further, but I figured if could include E in your prayers we would appreciate it.

2 comments:

Mrs. O said...

SHe's in our prayers.

Amy said...

Oh dear. Sorry Ellie :( Yes Ellie, I'll pray for you and your family.