They have decided to put her in PICU overnight. Which is fine. It just means I might have to sleep at my sister's tonight...hint...hint!
BG is 153. Not as high as in the 300's like after her last surgery. (or maybe the surgery before...I can't remember). They will start feeds in a few hours.
She is probably in pain. We are assuming so they gave her some morphine. Drats...I forgot to give her suppository this morning. It takes all day to work, so it really wouldn't so us any good now because then she would poop in the middle of the night and either get a sore bum or get woken up to change her diaper. We'll just have to make sure she gets one tomorrow.
BG is 153. Not as high as in the 300's like after her last surgery. (or maybe the surgery before...I can't remember). They will start feeds in a few hours.
She is probably in pain. We are assuming so they gave her some morphine. Drats...I forgot to give her suppository this morning. It takes all day to work, so it really wouldn't so us any good now because then she would poop in the middle of the night and either get a sore bum or get woken up to change her diaper. We'll just have to make sure she gets one tomorrow.
They still have her bi-pap mask on and she does not like it. I will post a video of her turning her head back and forth and fighting the mask.
The Dr. Okayed her to try being off the mask. We just have to wait for respiratory to get here. They said she was obstructing at first...well duh...she was waking up from anesthesia.
The bi-pap machines here are so so so noisy. Mine at home is much quieter. At home I can tell from the sound if she is leaking air or not...this one always sounds like you're leaking air. It drives me crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment