So the first day home (Fri) she slept the entire day until 5:30 at night. No crying, no pain, no lortab.
Sat (yesterday) she was awake all day. No crying, no pain. So we decided she was up for a trip to Grandma and Grandpa's house (30 min drive). In addition Dad and Mom (Jason and I) could go on a date. Well she did fine on the car ride. We left her sitting in her wheelchair and I guess she wasn't up for that. After an hour or so she started crying. I had left acetaminophen to give if she got fussy. So Grandma and Grandpa gave her that. But she kept crying all the way home. Then the problem was, I couldn't give her lortab because she had acetaminophen already.
So we gave her her sleeping pill and she went to sleep. She seems to be fine this morning. We just pushed her a little too far I think. I think she could have made the traveling, but we should have laid her down instead of letting her stay sitting up.
You know what they say about hindsight...
I am going to stay home from church with her this morning, it might be a little too much sitting time.
1 comment:
Sorry Ellie. Missed you in Primary. Out of all the kids in Primary, you would be the only one who I'd allow to bring her bed to church! It was good to see you the other day. :)
Post a Comment