Friday, July 29, 2011

I forgot

I forgot to mention why I don't think it's quite as bad as last time.  Only the left lower lung is white (bad) on x-ray.  the right is pnemonia...but not totally white.

Last time with the really bad one both lungs were completely white.

Also her PEEP (the constant pressure to keep her lungs open) last time was at 16 for a long time (if I remember correctly).  This time it is at 6.

2 comments:

Kari said...

We will be saying our prayers for her. Keep us posted!! Love you.
Kari and Scott

Amanda said...

Oh I will definitely keep her in my prayers. Just when I think my kids are high-maintenance, you help me keep things in perspective.

I hope Ellie pulls out of this quickly. Here is a quote I love from one of my other favorite moms of a special needs child: "If you think my plate is full, you should see my heart."