Friday, July 15, 2011

Pics

Read the previous post first in order to understand the relevance of these photos...


Ellie sleeping on the couch Fri morning.  Heart-rate was good.  So I think she's just sleepy, not necessarily in pain.  We remove the back cushions to give her more room.


Ellie with her binder on.  She needs to wear it for 6 weeks.



 Ellie's bandage under the binder with just a tinge of blood.


Still sleepy!


Stitches under the bandage


Sorry-I'm not going to take the time to figure out how to turn these photos.  This is Ellie's teeny tiny closet.  Really it is fine and serves it's purpose just great.  Now it will just serve a new purpose.  So this is where the medical supplies will go.


The bathroom with the new white tub.  (Our tub before was pepto bismal pink).  This also shows our new vinyl window instead of a nasty metal/rusted/painted a million times/single pane window.


Another bathroom shot


So the layout will be you from where you walk in the door.  The door will swing to the left (which we had to reverse the hinges).  The lightswitch will be on the right (we had to switch that too).  The 39" vanity will be in the front right hand corner (the far right of this photo).  Then the toilet in the middle (where the stool is in this photo) and then the tub against the far wall under the window.


This is Ellie's medical supplies (no not all of them---we have additional bookcase downstairs with her diapers and chux and surplus things that won't fit in here) in the upper portion of the hall closet.  There are 4 large drawers underneath also (the drawers hold other things other than medical supplies).  So this is where the linens will go.  If you're confused how to orient this picture, the ceiling is on the left.)



This is a picture of the wardrobe we bought off KSL.  Needs to be painted.  But in good shape.  Solid wood.  Very cute.  I'm really excited about it.  She was asking $125.  I got it for $100.  $100 for a solid wood armoire is a total steal.  We were looking 5 sisters (or is it 3 or 4 sisters---I can never remember).  They sell unfinished solid wood furniture.  An armoire was over $600 (unfinished).  We need to pick it up tonight.  (This pic is just copied off KSL).

1 comment:

Diana said...

LOVE the armoire!! And everything you said made perfect sense! Equipment storage is a rearranging game for sure! :) And hooray on the bathroom re-do, too! A lot of work, but well worth it, I'm sure. :) I seriously love the armoire! :)