The urology resident came by.
I asked my questions.
She said she had to go back and talk with the urologist.
She said she would be back later today.
She did say the septra she has been taking since the last UTI would not have prevented the last UTI she had or this one she has now. I am baffled why they would prescribe this. When she finishes up the antibiotics that is killing the current UTI they will put her on a different antibiotic to try and prevent a future UTI.
The resident didn't see any value in doing an ultrasound to see if the UTI got to her kidneys, she said her white blood count wasn't high enough to indicate that it had reached her kidneys.
I am hoping that the actual urologist comes by later today.
1 comment:
Yes, let's get the offical expert in on this. Not just the minions... ;) Hopefully she's right about not needing a ultrasound.
Post a Comment