Tuesday, September 11, 2012

She looks great

She is awake and breathing on her own with just a smidge of blow-by. Yea! She actually has her eyes open and looks more alert than I have seen her for a few weeks now.

I have asked 2 different nurses if they feel better as soon as the wound is cleaned out...they both said no it takes a few days. But she looks great!

We are in a room in NTU.


Almost a smile!


See how awake I am!
(Ignore the red marks on my face, they are from my bi-pap mask---
obviously time to switch)


I got a neck IV!


This is my new PICC line! You can't really see it, but when you do, it's awesome!

3 comments:

Chris said...

Whew! So glad you made it through! What a big ordeal. Hope you feel good soon!

Audrey said...

I'm glad she's feeling better and I hope it continues!!

Amy said...

Nice happy smile and look of contentment on your beautiful face Ellie! (even if you have red marks ;)

A neck IV? Woah! You are brave girl! And your PICC line will be a big help. Hope it won't bug you too much when you move around.

So glad you made it Ellie! Lots of blessings have come your way recently. You are such a sweet angel.