Sunday, September 9, 2012

No change

There is one more dose of the antibiotic at 11 AM. The Dr. said it would either get better or stay the same. It has stayed the same. Since it has not gotten better, that means we are slated for surgery/clean-out wound on Tues.

There is really no change in her either...she is just asleep 24-7 (I would say "dead to the world" but I think people might worry).

She's hanging in there.

The good news is, no fever yet today and I have actually seen her heart-rate below 100 (of course that is probably the pain meds depressing her vital signs---but it's still good to see a number below 100).

The really interesting thing about the pain meds...is you think she would be struggling with breathing...needing o2 or her bi-pap....but she hasn't, she has done great breathing on her own. Definitely a blessing.

No comments: