She was awake and alert from 9:15-12:30. Now she is asleep. I checked her temp at 12:30 and Gee...it was 91.0 F. So we are now in the process of warming her up.
I have been holding off giving her a bath because it cools her down, even though we get her dressed and blow dry her hair as soon as possible. She had a realy shower last Wed and she had a bed bath (with no wet hair on Sat). So she was in dire need.
We checked her temp this morning and it was 94. Not great...but OK. So we went ahead with the bath. Then after the bath she was 93.6. So not too big of a drop.
Her blood sugar is normal. I had to put her back on O2 (because she is asleep so her sats were dropping). But she stays up fine with just O2, no bi-pap required. Heartrate is in the low 50's, which is low...but normal for when her temp is down. "Dad, Are we there yet?"
1 comment:
I just got the title of this post. Clever. Careful not to make Him "turn this car around"...just joking with you. I don't mean in any way to infer that you're whining. Just the opposite in fact.
Post a Comment