Well that makes no sense because the adjustment in Feb was going to a lower dose.
I am saying this is an overdose, not withdrawal.
Maybe they think they adjusted it wrong (instead of going down they went up). I don't know.
But anyway, they will be by first thing in the morning.
We are going to PICU.
The funny thing is...she woke up an hour ago-ish. We took her mask off and she has been breathing on her own and breathing room-air since then.
Well the nurse just came in and said we need to put her back on her bi-pap (she is still awake and breathing fine mind you).
I said OK...why? She said "Do you want to know the truth? It's because we're worried about her and we want her in PICU. If she goes up without the bi-pap on they will wonder why she is in PICU and not on the floor."
OK. That's a good reason and it's the reason I thought might be the case (in my head).
2 comments:
Onfi may still be playing a role here. New seizure drug that makes you sleepy plus baclofen. Possibly too much sleepy drugs in her system. I still think there is something to your idea of the Baclofen pump being part of this.
So sorry- I don't like it when you can clearly see there is something wrong but no one can figure it out.
Glad to see that the nurse is on your side. That's cool.
Stick to your diagnosis. I think you're on to something...
Post a Comment