Tuesday, August 21, 2012

H-O-M-E

Gimme an H
H
Gimme an O
O
Gimme an M
M
Gimme an E
E
What's that spell?
Home!!!!

We are home now.  She is doing well.  I just can't believe how nice and tall she looks in her wheelchair.

I asked for a hospital bed to put in the front room for this month of restricted activity.  I could move her normal bed out...but this way it will have adjustable height and I can sit her up while still staying in bed, etc...  Jason said "Where are we going to put it?"------Details, Details.  (Truly I have no idea, but will figure something out).

I probably need to ask for a more permanent hospital type bed such as the "sleep safe bed".  But, not yet.  I'm not mentally prepared.  I should just do it.  I know I would love it.

2 comments:

Ginny said...

I vote for a bed like Grandma had.

Amy said...

There's no place like home.