This post is mainly for other "frequent flyers" for Primary Children's. Today for lunch I walked to "The Judge" at the Moran Eye Center next door. It was on the 6th (top) floor so it had great views of the city (and yes, this time you could see the temple). It was like a really small deli. They have sandwiches, soup, salads. I had half a sandwich and a cup of soup. It was $5.50ish. It was OK food, nothing outstanding. It was fun to go just to get out and to say I had been there. But I probably won't go back. I would go back to the point however.
To get there...do not go across the sky bridge...this is the LONG-cut. Just go out Primary's south doors. Go around to the front entrance of the Moran Eye Center. Take the elevators to the 6th floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment