The rest of yesterday (Wed) she did OK as long as we gave her pain meds regularly.
This morning she is in a little pain, but doing okay with the meds. She was sleepy this morning, but that's because we forgot to put her bi-pap mask on last night.
Now she is awake.
Her oxygen saturation is in the high 90's. Before today it has been hanging out in the low 90's. And her heartrate is in the low 100's (so it is a little elevated due to pain).
I need to look up and see if there is cover for casts on legs so she can have a bath. When (A) broke his arm I wrapped it in press and seal and that worked pretty well. But I've heard there are covers you can buy.
4 comments:
There are covers, we found one at our local drugstore.
I'm glad to hear Ellie is doing so well.
There are covers but I've been told by a few patients that they are expensive so I'm not sure. We're just using a trash bag and tape for Alicey's arm. Sounds a little red neck doesn't it?
How is Ellie doing?
Hoping for an update-CF :-)
Post a Comment