Miss, Ellie! You look terrific! It is so good to see your beautiful smile!! Becca had her teeth worked on today, but not a marathon like you, more like a 100 yard dash. ;D *wink* She didn't want to wake up either. They took out 6 loose teeth! I didn't know 10 year olds could still have that many loose teeth! I'm so glad you get to be back with your Awesome family. There is just something about sleeping in your very own bed, huh? We sure love you!! Love, All of the Sagers, but especially Diana and Becca ;D
Hey Ellie! I'm so glad you are home and that your surgery went well. You keep on getting better and keep smiling that beautiful smile of yours! Love you! Emily
It is Mary Alice. I am so glad that you are home in your own bed and with your brother and sister to help take care of you.
I love your pink casts! You are going to be the star at school. I will be seeing all your school friends next Monday. It will be fun to see all of them walking the hall of the school in blindfolds and headphones!
You just concentrate on getting rested and free of infection. Tell you parents how wonderful they are and I hope that they are able to stay rested and healthy through all of this too.
3 comments:
Miss, Ellie! You look terrific! It is so good to see your beautiful smile!! Becca had her teeth worked on today, but not a marathon like you, more like a 100 yard dash. ;D *wink* She didn't want to wake up either. They took out 6 loose teeth! I didn't know 10 year olds could still have that many loose teeth! I'm so glad you get to be back with your Awesome family. There is just something about sleeping in your very own bed, huh? We sure love you!! Love,
All of the Sagers, but especially Diana and Becca ;D
Hey Ellie! I'm so glad you are home and that your surgery went well. You keep on getting better and keep smiling that beautiful smile of yours! Love you!
Emily
Hi Ellie,
It is Mary Alice. I am so glad that you are home in your own bed and with your brother and sister to help take care of you.
I love your pink casts! You are going to be the star at school. I will be seeing all your school friends next Monday. It will be fun to see all of them walking the hall of the school in blindfolds and headphones!
You just concentrate on getting rested and free of infection. Tell you parents how wonderful they are and I hope that they are able to stay rested and healthy through all of this too.
love ya! Mary Alice
Post a Comment