Sorry my last post seemed really random and scatter brained to me. It was an emotional day.
Anyway, we got the bi-pap setting fixed last night and she had an uneventful night. Yea!
I bet we'll go home today.
THe only 2 things I want to clear up are #1) When I position her on her right side she desats. and if I position her on her left side she fusses. At least that is what she did yesterday. I need to experiment today. I don't know if it's from her scoliosis or if the sensors just don't read right. #2)Clonidine. CLonidine. Clonidine. It is a pain to give. A pain to refill. It is a scary medicine. THen the Neurologist yesterday said that it can make your temp lower. SO are we causing more harm than good? On the other hand, she has been happier and less sleepy days than she has been/had in a long time.
SHe is awake and happy today. SHe is watching TV. It is Mickey Mouse CLubhouse and she is signing more, more, more.
2 comments:
wow, what a roller coaster ride! You are one of the strongest people I know!
That is so cute that she likes Mickey Mouse Club House so much!
I hope you get to come home today.
I think it's cute too that Ellie likes kid shows. I sometimes forget that she would like that kind of stuff. Of course she does, she's 7!
Post a Comment