Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Morning

She had a good night. SHe is awake alert and happy. Her lymph node feels smaller to me today. I'm guessing because of the IV antibiotics. I haven't talked to the Dr.'s yet today, but I'm fairly certain we will be moved to "the floor" today. The floor is better, it is out of PICU. A parent can stay in te room with the child overnight. And it means your not as sick.

Today is Tabitha's birthday. I don't have a vehicle here but I'm going to call my sister or ride front runner or something to make a quick trip home (maybe?!?!?).

All is well.

3 comments:

anjie said...

Happy Birthday Tabitha!! Sorry for the circumstance. Can I come get you or help get you home or anything? Or make a cake? Seriously, I am happy to do something.

Chels said...

Ellie and you must be so sick and tired of the hospital! Hope you're not there much longer.

The Geddes Family said...

I hope this is a quick trip as well. If you can't get a ride email me and I will come and get you! If you need anything else just let me know!