Thursday, February 17, 2011

We Need lasix

Ellie does not urinate while she is sleeping.  So in the morning her first 2-3 diapers (until 10 or 11 AM) are really wet because she has gotten feeds throughout the night.

She didn't have any big wet diapers this morning.  She has only had maybe 3-4 very small wet diapers today.  Each one with a small blood tinged area.  I think we better get up and check on her during the night.  #1 so she is not sitting in stuff on her sore bum and #2 so we don't have a huge puddle in the morning.  Which in turn could make her drop her temp.

I think she is holding it because it hurts.  

Her bum is looking slightly less red and swollen tonight.  I'm hoping that means the antibiotic is working.  Do antibiotics work on STD's?  Who knows, who cares...I'm assuming it's not an STD.

I bought some vagisil wipes and have used those on her several times today in case it was a yeast infection.  Can you imagine having a yeast infection and not being able to itch or tell anyone you itch?!?!?!?!

If you didn't get the blog heading...Lasix is a med that makes you urinate.

No comments: