Last night I used her full face mask (covers mouth and nose) in stead of her regular bi-pap mask (covers nose). Her sats stayed at 93% all night.(which is good).
She had a fever of 99 this morning, but it has come down. Maybe I had her bundled too warm?
I LOVE ANTIBIOTICS!
I was going to keep her home from church today just so she didn't catch anything else. But then the Stake Pres. cancelled church due to the snow.
I just called Primary's about her final test results. No growth on anything. NEgative for everything. No strep, no yeast, and finally NO STD's!!!! WHat does this mean? I'm assuming the redness and discharge were from either culturelle or the tiny bite of shake I gave her.
I will need to contact her regular Dr. and her gastroenterologist and her allergist on Monday to figure out a plan.
Has anyone seen an allergist at PCMC. We have one in Layton that I like pretty well, but maybe it's time to switch. Who do you like or dislike?
Her cold seems to be getting better. Still a few junky coughs now and then, but nothing drastic.
1 comment:
Yay for all that good news! Glad for anitbiotics too.
Post a Comment