Wednesday, January 20, 2010

We're staying

We are going to be staying at least until tomorrow afternoon.

They are going to start the clonidine, and they want to watch her blood pressures.

6 comments:

Shauna Iverson said...

My thoughts have been with your family the past few days. We miss Ellie at school. Today I went to a training on eagle eye. I had a hard time shooting the aliens. I thought of Ellie and how amazing it is to she her use eagle eye. Hurry back to school Ellie and show me how it is done.

Love Shauna

anjie said...

I'm following in my google reader.

There is a Dr. House at U of U. He is a neurosurgeon. We have seen him. He is nothing like the TV guy, dang!

Ellie is lucky to have her family!

Angela said...

If you need anything let me know. I hope Eille can come home soon

Chels said...

What a day! Hopefully Ellie is comfortable and as happy as she can be under the circumstances.
The girls were good this afternoon and we enjoyed playing with new friends!

Gina said...

My thoughts and prayers are with both of you. Get better soon Ellie.

Ginny Penn said...

Thinking of you Ellie & you're family.

Call me if you need anything. You can drop your kids by anytime & if you need something dropped off at the hospital I'd be happy to run on by.