T3 is normal.
I asked them which echo they were looking at. They said the one from the end of October (when she had the really bad pnemonia).
I said that she had another one in summer/early fall at McKay Dee. It said that she had Systolic Anterior Motion (SAM) in one of the valves. The Dr. looked at it and said that she would talk to her superior to see if they wanted to repeat the Echo.
We will probably be coming home tonight or tomorrow if they can't think of any other answers.
I just read a little about hypothermia, it was pretty scary. It said that you can die if your temp gets below 86, which hers was.
The Lord helped me interpret Ellie's sign to take her home from church and then prompted me to take her temp and check her o2/heart-rate. Then I prayed whether to go to Ogden Regional or Primary's. The Lord guided me to Primary Children's. Through all of these I have been guided. Although I didn't know it was the Holy Ghost leading and helping me at the time. I am thankful to a wise Heavenly Father and the promptings of the spirit.
1 comment:
Ellie is blessed to have a mom who really watches out and cares for her. I'm praying that you can have some answers and that Ellie can start to feel 'normal'.
Post a Comment