Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Biting lip

She has started biting her bottom lip again.  It is swollen and bloody.  I don't know why she does this?!?!?!

Also she has a loose tooth.  So far she has never swallowed one, but I'm sure she probably will someday.

She is also drooling a lot.  (unusual for her)

I think her nose might be stuffy.  She uses zyrtec twice a day and flonase nasal spray to try and take down the swelling inside her nose.  Her nostrils are ALWAYS swollen.

I switched last night from her full face mask to just the one that covers her nose because she got  a huge sore spot across the bridge of her nose.  If she moves during the night the mask pushes on spots and causes sore spots.  We never used to have this problem, but lately is is happening more and more frequently.  By switching masks it puts pressure and different parts of her face.

No comments: