The Dr.'s just rounded. It is a Dr I really like today that we have had before! Yea!
Some possibilities of things we think may be going on....
* We recently changed bowel regimens and it is a terrible regimen (not working very well.) But we have not figured out the kinks yet. She has a lot of air in her large bowel. There is a big change on xray to the looks of her bowels from 2 months ago. So yes, we need to figure out a better bowel management plan, but I also think the air may be from the bowel cleanout I just did on Thur night/Fri morn. I gave her 2 doses of miralax and that always makes her have tons of air in her bowels.
*It is about time for her Aunt to visit
*She gets baclofen (medicine to relax her tight muscles) 3 X a day. I do not give the mid-day dose on the weekends. She always gets her morning and night baclofen...but mid-day is harder to remember. I haven't seen any change in her spacticity (tightness) by skipping weekends so I have been lazy. Since she has been off of school for Winter Break I have not been great at giving the mid-day dose. The Dr.'s think this may be the cause of the spasms. That she is having withdrawal. Great...Mom-guilt! Live and learn...right!?!?!?!?!?!?
Don't you hate it when your own stupidity affects someone else and you are mature enough to recognize it.
No comments:
Post a Comment