![]() |
| This is a note Ace wrote for Ellie on her whiteboard |
She has been on about 1 liter of O2, which is fine...it's not a lot.
She has not been coughing too much or had too many secretions.
She has been sleepy, but neither of us has slept much these last 2 nights.
The bad things are...
She has spiked 2 fevers today which I am not thrilled about. They have mainly come down with tylenol.
She has had 5 seizures today.
***************
Possible reasons for seizures...
Possibly she didn't like the IV rocephin that she has been getting the last 2 days. She has had some slight reactions to rocephin in the past.
Or maybe she doesn't like the augmentin they switched her to today.
Or maybe they have her on the worng antibioitc altogether. I am seeing improvement, but not as much as I would expect by now.
Or she is just still sick and her body is tired of fighting.
*****************
I am still hopeful we may come home tomorrow. But not holding my breath after fevers and seizures.

No comments:
Post a Comment