Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Sunday

I went home to spend time with the other kids and hubby.

The kids did their Easter egg hunt.

My tulips bloomed while Ellie's been in the hospital.

The nurse said Ellie was sleepy today.

It's hard because when I came back to the hospital there were lots of little things that I was less than thrilled with (actions or non-actions on part of the nurse or tech).  But Ellie survived, so they are probably not important things.  Trying to maintain an even temper.  Probably too much sugar making me judgy.  Ha ha.

Ellie got an Easter basket from the hospital.

We tried to remember which holidays she has been inpatient for...(2) of Dad's Bdays, (1)Big Bros Bday,  (1) little sis (T) Bday, (1) Halloween, (1) Easter, (1) New Years Day, (1) valentine's day, (1) parents anniversary.  Multiple friends campouts, Mom and Dad's getaway/business trip to Chicago (so Mom stayed Home).

I would say overall today she has been doing well.  It's hard to say since I wasn't here.

She has maintained  sats on all trials at 1/2 liter.  So that's good.

They did lower the pressure from 18/8 to 16/8.

Tomorrow morning they will do a chest xray and CBG (capillary blood gas).  Cbg is a finger poke.  Her last blood gas was arterial, but her pulmonologist prefers capillary.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Looks like the Easter Bunny was quite generous! Cute hat too!