Could someone please hire an efficiency expert to evaluate why it takes so stinkin' long to get out of the ER? Seriously. I am going batty. The Dr. told us from the beginning we were going to be admitted. So do it already.
I am afraid they will not find anything and then I will get the speech about "maybe her brain just can't keep up with her anymore." I hate that speech. It comes out at least once every hospital stay.
Ahhhhh..... At least my Dad is going to bring me dinner! Yea!
2 comments:
You're poor girl, and poor you with all the stress and worry! I have never forgotten you're sweet family, and it was a privilege to be Ellie's teacher so long ago. And Ace's teacher as well. Your family is in my prayers frequently. We just love you all! I hope things start looking up very soon for Ellie, that they find a very minor and easily remedied problem and you both get to go home very soon.
I really hope you get some answers. Jake and I are going to the temple tomorrow. We'll be sure to remember you both. Love you guys lots!
Post a Comment