Monday, December 12, 2011

Dental done-all is well

Dental is done. They did x-rays. No cavities. Apparently when you are tube fed the calculus (spell check) that builds up on their teeth actually protects them from cavities. They cleaned the calculus off her teeth. And pulled two baby teeth. One was being pushed forward by the permanent tooth and one was a little wiggly.

Now I just wait for 20 or so min until she gets settled and waked up a bit. (It usually takes her a lot longer than 20 min before they call me back).

2 comments:

Diana said...

This sounds just like Becca's dental stuff! She always takes forever to wake up, too. That is the worst part. We do it down here in Utah County because Geoff's super sweet cousin works with our dentist and is there with her the whole time. She comes out and tells me everything as they do it. I love that they take out the baby teeth, too. Then I don't have to worry about her swallowing them! :)

Amy said...

Sounds great! I'm glad everything went well for her surgery and teeth cleaning.