Last night she was able to go onto the nasal cannula on 2 liters of o2 for a few hours ( amazing).
Ellie is becoming a vampire unfortunately. She has an unquenchable thirst for blood. JK
Her hemoglobin was low again, so she needed another unit of blood today.
When she coughs it is still bloody.
They think the 2 are related.
I am not sure what the plan will be. I need to wait until the ICU team rounds as well as ID to see what the susceptibilities are on her bugs.
I kind of get the feeling we won’t be home for Christmas, but I am still hanging onto a thread of hope.
She had a good night overall...no Brady’s (drops in heart rate), only o2 desalts were during suctioning. HR was in the 90’s all night ( good).

1 comment:
We are praying for your family . . .
Post a Comment