Pain finally seems to be down (alternate interpretation...heartrate seems to be down to normal for the first time in months).
Yea!
She is doing well except that we are having insurance problems getting her ritalin (used to wake her up and keep her awake during the day). Yesterday she woke up for several hours, then slept for several hours, then woke up for several hours. I'm having a tough time getting a read on if she is FOR SURE doing well. I am fairly certain she is doing well, but can't be 100% convinced until we have her ritalin back to compare apples to apples.
We still can't wash her hair (because of the stitches) we can only rinse it off in the shower, so it's getting a little questionable.
Next week we can take the stitches out. The Dr. said we could come down to his office, or go to the pediatrician, or take them out myself. I will just do it myself. I've done it before.
2 comments:
I've got suture scissors if you need them and forceps as well. I'm glad her pain is better.
Ellie's own private nurse! So happy she is doing well. Hugs.
Post a Comment